Compare Solutions: Cloud Office Phone Systems
Thinking of upgrading your business phone system?
We can help to speed up your communications in every way you can think of! From faster, affordable internet to enhanced employee experince (EX) and customer experience (CX).
- Improve your telecoms for remote and hybrid working
- Unify your communications onto one platform. (UC)
- Get cloud-based phones for an improved telecoms strategy
- Omni Channel – Open up Whatsapp, facebook chatbot channels with Cloud Contact Centers (CCaaS)
Elevating Communication: The Power of Unified Communications (UCaaS)
Key Advantages of Unified Communications:
- Enhanced Efficiency: UC consolidates messaging, voice calls, video conferencing, and more, minimizing time wastage and simplifying operations.
- Cost Savings: From 10e per user per month with ONE Invoice for all your communication needs with minutes and storeage included..
- Improved Collaboration: UC facilitates real-time collaboration among teams, transcending geographical barriers and enabling better decision-making.
In a rapidly evolving business world, embracing Unified Communications can drive growth and confer a competitive edge
Upgrade to VoIP for better communications
Make a call just by clicking a button. VoIP is a cloud-based communication system and business telecoms tool that lets you make and take calls over the internet.
- Make calls from any device, including your business phones and laptops
- Improve your flexibility. As long as your employees have internet, calls can be made from any location
- Make your call data more visible. VoIP systems make management easier with call history, recordings, and staff productivity data all in one place
Transforming Customer Engagement: Cloud Contact Centers (CCaaS)
Embrace innovation and elevate customer interactions with Cloud Contact Centers.
As technology evolves, businesses are finding new avenues to enhance customer engagement and streamline operations.
Cloud-based solutions offer flexibility, scalability, and cost-efficiency, ensuring seamless communication across multiple channels.
With 60% of businesses projected to adopt Cloud Contact Centers by 2026, it’s clear that this transformative solution is the way forward. Say goodbye to traditional call centers and embrace the power of the cloud to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Why Choose a Cloud Contact Center?
- Scalability: Easily adapt to changing demands without hardware constraints.
- Cost-Efficiency: Reduce upfront costs and only pay for what you use.
- Multi-Channel Support: Engage customers through various channels on ONE platform for a unified experience Inc. , Inbound Calls, Whatasapp, Facebook, Web chat bots etc.
Don’t miss out on the revolution—embrace Cloud Contact Centers and position your business for success in the digital age.
Fast broadband to speed up your business
Get your business up to speed with an improved internet connection. Choose from a change of solutions, including fibre broadband to keep your business running smoothly.
- Improve download and upload speeds for a faster business service
- Speed up your connection for seamless remote video and phone calls
- Boost customer communications by ensuring your broadband is strong enough to stay fast during busy hours
How Master the Market works
Fancy some reading?
Frequently asked questions
B2B means business to business, while B2C means business to consumer. Consumers are individuals and not registered businesses. They offer personal phone contracts and WiFi for the home.
Business solutions are for sole traders, small businesses, and large companies. B2B solutions are more specialised and relevant to business needs. They offer faster speeds, better team connectivity and communications. For a reliable hosted phone system for your organisation or for small business VoIP, then you will need a business telecoms solution.
Business telecoms are ways to keep you, your employees, and customers in touch. This can include business mobile phone contracts with handsets included, SIM only or business data SIM only options, broadband, and IP phone systems. Finding a solution means your business can stay in touch wherever your employees are and make your communication systems easy to use.
Every business has different communication needs. Our team can help you find a solution tailored to what your business needs.
Telecoms are a basic need for every business. The tools help you stay in touch with your employees and customers. What happens if your phone lines go down or if your employees can’t message each other? Telecoms are important to keep the everyday norm of your business running smoothly.
What business telecoms solutions you need will depend on many factors including:
- The size of your business
- If your operations are online
- If you are office based or not
- If your employees travel for work
You need business telecoms to operate quickly and efficiently. We compare a range of solutions, so you can choose what works best for your business.
Business telecoms are complicated. There are many solutions out there to help businesses run smoothly and stay in touch. But which options are best for your business? We can help. Our free quote tool lets you know which options are suitable for you. From there, we’ll get you in touch with expert telecoms providers so you can start getting connected.